Langton Matravers Village Hall
is used by several clubs and organisations on a regular basis.
Below is a summary of regular events that take place in the village hall:
Every Monday evening
- Table Tennis. See poster above for further details.
Every Tuesday evening
- The Folk Dancing Group meet. See poster above for further details.
Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month
- Community Library. See poster above for further details.
First Thursday of each month
- Purbeck Folk Club - various music acts with candle lit tables and refreshments served. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Every Friday evening
- Short Mat Bowls Club meets, there are two mats.
- Artsreach is Dorset's charity bringing high quality performances of live theatre, music, dance and family shows to the heart of rural communities.
Please refer to the Artsreach website for a full schedule of events : www.artsreach.co.uk
The Langton Matravers Parish Council
Meetings are once a month and the agenda is displayed in the notice case opposite the Post Office.
Meetings are open to the public.
The Parish Church of St. George’s in Langton
uses the hall for some of its activities such as Lent Lunches and as accommodation in conjunction with weddings, funerals, concerts, etc.